TERMS AND CONDITIONS
– Orders must be placed online, sent via email to email@example.com or faxed to 866-523-0802.
– Pricing shown on our website and price lists is wholesale pricing. Pricing is in US Dollars for US and International customers and Canadian dollars for Canadian customers.
– FlowDécor reserves the right to make modifications to prices, products and product components without prior or written notice.
– FlowDécor products may have finish variations due to handmade processing and materials.
– First orders and ongoing orders for prepaid accounts require payment by credit card (Visa or Mastercard), electronic funds transfer (ACH or wire transfer) or cheque.
– Net 30 term accounts require payment by cheque or electronic funds transfer (no credit cards).
– Net 30 terms are offered to customers who have submitted a satisfactory credit application with references. Payment is due within 30 days of the invoice date.
– Any past due balance will be assessed an annual finance charge of 18%. The Applicant agrees to pay all costs associated with the collection of past due accounts, including, but not limited to, collection agency fees, legal fees and court costs.
– Unless otherwise instructed, FlowDécor will prepay freight and add it to your invoice.
– Please advise FlowDécor if you have an account with a carrier that you would like us to use.
– Residential addresses incur additional charges.
– FlowDécor reserves the right to select the carrier of our choice.
– Most U.S. orders will be shipped via FedEx ground. Larger orders may ship via common carrier.
– Smaller Canadian orders will be shipped via Canpar. Larger orders may ship via common carrier.
– The customer is responsible for all shipping and handling charges when the delivery address is changed subsequent to the carrier picking up at our warehouse.
– FlowDécor offers a one-year warranty. This does not include wear and tear incurred by regular use or accidental damage by owner. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
– Damages must be reported within 7 days of receipt of goods, including shipments sent to a receiver or those with a future installation date, or the claim will be denied. Defects reported after the allotted seven days or without original packaging will be processed on a case-by-case basis.
– FlowDécor will not be held responsible for damages if the product is moved to a secondary location or received outside of the continental U.S. and Canada.
– Obvious damage to boxes must be noted on the carrier’s Bill Of Lading during delivery. Claims made for shipping damages not noted with the carrier during delivery will be denied.
– FlowDécor reserves the right to proceed with a resolution as they see fit. The vast majority of the time, FlowDécor will send a replacement. On occasion, FlowDécor will issue a credit or refund in lieu of a replacement (for example, when the freight to send the replacement is extremely high or FlowDécor is out of stock on an item).
– FlowDécor will ask the customer to either field destroy the damaged product or return it to FlowDécor. In the latter case, a Return Authorization Number will be issued and FlowDécor will provide either call tags or return labels.
– The return of damaged items must be pre-authorized by FlowDécor. The product must be shipped back to FlowDécor within 15 days of approval. Items returned without our prior authorization will be refused.
– Customer must retain all original packaging in order for a damage claim to be processed and must be returned in said packaging.
– Photos must be sent that clearly shows the damage (close up photo of issue, and photo of full item to show the scale of the issue) and a photo of the box itself that shows the item number.
– If a claim is filed for a lamp base only, customer must keep the original shade.
– Please complete the claim process by emailing email@example.com or going to https://www.flowdecor.com/damage-claim/.
BUYER’S REMORSE RETURN
– The customer may elect to return the product for any other reason besides defects and shipping damages. The customer must request a Return Authorization within 15 days of receipt of goods. Items returned without our prior authorization will be refused.
– The product must be received back at FlowDécor within 15 days of a Return Authorization Number being issued. The customer is responsible for arranging for and paying for return freight, and insuring the value of the shipment is recommended. If the product is damaged by the carrier during transportation back to FlowDécor, a refund will not be issued, and it will be the responsibility of the customer to file a claim with the carrier.
– When FlowDécor receives the returned product in its unused, original condition with all original packaging, we will refund the original cost of the product less a 25% restocking fee. Original freight charges will not be refunded.
– IMPORTANT: “original packaging” means ALL original inner packaging including molded styrofoam, cardboard inserts, bubble wrap, plastic bags, the plastic sheath for the electrical plug, inner cartons, etc.
– IMPORTANT: there must be absolutely no writing in marker or otherwise on the carton, otherwise it renders the returned product useless and unsaleable, and the credit/refund will be denied
– In order to show and/or sell FlowDecor product online, FlowDecor must first give its express written permission to do so.
– FlowDecor has adopted a Minimum Advertised Pricing Policy (MAP) on January 1, 2012 applicable to all FlowDecor customers with respect to advertising, promoting and displaying FlowDecor products on the Internet.
– FlowDecor’s customer is free to establish its own retail prices. However, a customer may not advertise or promote FlowDecor products over the Internet at a net price (final price net of all discounts, promotions, coupons) that is less than the Minimum Advertised Price (MAP Price) established by FlowDecor. Furthermore, a customer may not sell FlowDecor product to any other party who advertises or promotes FlowDecor products over the Internet at a net price less than the MAP Price established by FlowDecor.
– If a customer violates this MAP Policy, FlowDecor will request the customer to immediately cease advertising and promoting products in violation of this policy. Failure to comply will result in FlowDecor’s refusal to accept and fulfill orders.
– Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and for a current MAP Price List.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY & TRADEMARK
– FlowDécor owns the intellectual property rights to the products it sells and the FlowDécor brand name and logo, and will vehemently defend any breaches of these intellectual property rights.
– This includes all product designs, photographs, product descriptions, and other designs and images in both the catalog and website.
– None of the above may be reproduced, transmitted, or otherwise used in whole or in part in any form without the prior consent of FlowDécor.