TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Orders must be placed online, sent via email to email@example.com or faxed to 866-523-0802.
- Pricing shown is wholesale pricing. Pricing is in U.S. dollars for U.S. and International customers and Canadian dollars for Canadian customers.
- FlowDécor reserves the right to make modifications to prices, products and product components without prior or written notice.
- First orders require payment by credit card (Visa or Mastercard), ACH, wire transfer, or certified company cheque.
- Prepaid accounts require payment by credit card (Visa or Mastercard), ACH, wire transfer, or certified company cheque.
- Net 30 term accounts require payment by cheque, ACH or wire transfer only (no credit cards).
- Net 30 terms are offered to customers who have submitted a satisfactory credit application with references. Payment is due within 30 days of the invoice date.
- Any past due balance will be assessed an annual finance charge of 18%. The Applicant agrees to pay all costs associated with the collection of past due accounts, including, but not limited to, collection agency fees, legal fees and court costs.
- Smaller orders will be shipped via courier – FedEx Ground or UPS Ground in the U.S., and Canpar in Canada.
- Larger items and larger orders will be shipped via common carrier.
- FlowDécor reserves the right to select the carrier of its choice.
- Residential facilities and commercial facilities without a truck-level dock or with restricted truck access will incur additional charges.
- Unless otherwise instructed, FlowDécor will prepay freight and add it to your invoice.
- Please advise us if you have an account with a carrier you would like us to use.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping and handling charges when the delivery address is changed subsequent to the carrier picking up at our warehouse.
- Customer pick-ups at our Memphis and Toronto warehouses must be completed within three business days from order processing. Otherwise dock charges will apply. Pick-ups and payments must be arranged 24 hours in advance. Our warehouses do not accept COD payments.
Defects & Shipping Damages
- Damages must be reported within 7 days of receipt of goods, including shipments sent to a receiver or those with a future installation date, or the claim will be denied.
- FlowDecor will not be held responsible for damages if the product is moved to a secondary location or received outside of the continental U.S. and Canada.
- Obvious damage to boxes must be noted on the carrier’s Bill Of Lading during delivery. Claims made for shipping damages not noted with the carrier during delivery will be denied.
- Goods received by the customer with a manufacturing defect or damaged during shipping will be replaced or refunded at FlowDecor’s discretion. FlowDecor will ask the customer to either field destroy the damaged product or return it to FlowDecor. In the latter case, a Return Authorization Number will be issued and FlowDecor will provide either call tags or return labels.
- The product must be shipped back to FlowDecor within 15 days of a Return Authorization Number being issued. Items returned without our prior authorization will be refused.
Buyer’s Remorse Return
- The customer may elect to return the product for any other reason besides defects and shipping damages. The customer must request a Return Authorization within 15 days of receipt of goods. Items returned without our prior authorization will be refused.
- The product must be received back at FlowDecor within 15 days of a Return Authorization Number being issued. The customer is responsible for arranging for and paying for return freight, and insuring the value of the shipment is recommended. If the product is damaged by the carrier during transportation back to FlowDecor, a refund will not be issued, and it will be the responsibility of the customer to file a claim with the carrier instead.
- When FlowDecor receives the returned product in its unused, original condition with all original packaging, we will refund the original cost of the product less a 25% restocking fee. Original freight charges will not be refunded.
- IMPORTANT: “original packaging” means ALL original inner packaging including molded styrofoam, cardboard inserts, bubble wrap, plastic bags, the plastic sheath for the electrical plug, inner cartons, etc.
- IMPORTANT: there must be absolutely no writing in marker or otherwise on the carton, otherwise it renders the returned product useless and unsaleable, and the credit/refund will be denied.
- FlowDecor has adopted an Internet Minimum Advertised Pricing Policy (IMAP) on January 1, 2012 applicable to all FlowDecor customers with respect to advertising, promoting and displaying FlowDecor products on the Internet.
- In order to show and/or sell FlowDecor product online, FlowDecor must first give its express written permission to do so.
- FlowDecor’s customer is free to establish its own retail prices. However, a customer may not advertise or promote FlowDecor products over the Internet at a net price (final price net of all discounts, promotions, coupons) that is less than the Internet Minimum Advertised Price (IMAP Price) established by FlowDecor. Furthermore, a customer may not sell FlowDecor product to any other party who advertises or promotes FlowDecor products over the Internet at a net price less than the IMAP Price established by FlowDecor.
- If a customer violates this IMAP Policy, FlowDecor will request the customer to immediately cease advertising and promoting products in violation of this policy. Failure to comply will result in FlowDecor’s refusal to accept and fulfill orders.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and for a current IMAP Price List.
Trademark & Intellectual Property
- FlowDécor owns the intellectual property rights to the products it sells and the FlowDécor brand name and logo, and will vehemently defend any breaches of these intellectual property rights.
- This includes all product designs, photographs, product descriptions, and other designs and images in both the catalog and website.
- None of the above may be reproduced, transmitted, or otherwise used in whole or in part in any form without the prior consent of FlowDécor.