– Damages must be reported within 7 days of receipt of goods, including shipments sent to a receiver or those with a future installation date, or the claim will be denied. Defects reported after the allotted seven days or without original packaging will be processed on a case-by-case basis.
– FlowDécor will not be held responsible for damages if the product is moved to a secondary location or received outside of the continental U.S. and Canada.
– Obvious damage to boxes must be noted on the carrier’s Bill Of Lading during delivery. Claims made for shipping damages not noted with the carrier during delivery will be denied.
– FlowDécor reserves the right to proceed with a resolution as they see fit. The vast majority of the time, FlowDécor will send a replacement. On occasion, FlowDécor will issue a credit or refund in lieu of a replacement (for example, when the freight to send the replacement is extremely high or FlowDécor is out of stock on an item).
– FlowDécor will ask the customer to either field destroy the damaged product or return it to FlowDécor. In the latter case, a Return Authorization Number will be issued and FlowDécor will provide either call tags or return labels.
– The return of damaged items must be pre-authorized by FlowDécor. The product must be shipped back to FlowDécor within 15 days of approval. Items returned without our prior authorization will be refused.
– Customer must retain all original packaging in order for a damage claim to be processed and must be returned in said packaging.
– Photos must be sent that clearly shows the damage (close up photo of issue, and photo of full item to show the scale of the issue) and a photo of the box itself that shows the item number.
– If a claim is filed for a lamp base only, customer must keep the original shade.
BUYER’S REMORSE RETURN
– The customer may elect to return the product for any other reason besides defects and shipping damages. The customer must request a Return Authorization within 15 days of receipt of goods. Items returned without our prior authorization will be refused.
– The product must be received back at FlowDécor within 15 days of a Return Authorization Number being issued. The customer is responsible for arranging for and paying for return freight, and insuring the value of the shipment is recommended. If the product is damaged by the carrier during transportation back to FlowDécor, a refund will not be issued, and it will be the responsibility of the customer to file a claim with the carrier.
– When FlowDécor receives the returned product in its unused, original condition with all original packaging, we will refund the original cost of the product less a 25% restocking fee. Original freight charges will not be refunded.
– IMPORTANT: “original packaging” means ALL original inner packaging including molded styrofoam, cardboard inserts, bubble wrap, plastic bags, the plastic sheath for the electrical plug, inner cartons, etc.
– IMPORTANT: there must be absolutely no writing in marker or otherwise on the carton, otherwise it renders the returned product useless and unsaleable, and the credit/refund will be denied